Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Doctor Quien


It's such a torturous wait for the next season. I miss Matt Smith, Rory, and Amy goshdarnit! I need them back to comfort me while I'm dealing with this cruel world.  I'm one of those American fan girls that only just converted into "Whovianism" or whatnot mainly because I think Matt Smith is insanely adorable.  In my defense, however, I had heard about "Doctor Who" loooooong before the 11th Doctor, but didn't know where to start with a show that has, I don't know, 30 something seasons of history behind it.  Plus, I've always found David Tennant creepy, so sue me.
My inexperience aside, I think Matt Smith is an amazing Doctor.  He's got the right blend of quirky charm, nerdiness, and awesome and Amy the right mix of feisty, likability, and attitude. They're perfect! Oh and Rory! Dearest Rory! He turned my heart to mush when he stood guard at the Pandorica for thousands of years to protect his love.  I need to re-watch this season over again. It's going to happen before the Christmas special.
image via here

No comments:

Post a Comment