Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I love Toupoutous!

I love the "Avez-vous déjà vu?" cartoons.  Even if you don't speak French (which I hardly do), they're hilarious! They're basically little French cartoons that give you an impossible scenario and ask you if you've seen it.

~ Like this one which asks: Have you ever seen. . . a newcomer in the land of Toupoutous?


These particular Toupoutous evoke the racist bigots in this country (I'm addressing you, Teapartyers) and just racist bigots in general. . . in a hilarious way of course. Humor always makes a statement that goes down easy. They should show this at the next Tea Party gathering.

~ Have you ever seen . . . the most imperfect crime? I think this one is by far my favorite one.


Rough Translation:
Old lady : Ah! No! My nephew who is going to inherit my collection of cameras!
Murderer: Ay! Oh, shit.
Dispatcher: You've called the police. Hello? Hello?
TV: Help! Murder! Police! Come! I'm going to get killed!
Dispatcher: Hold on! I'll send a car!
Cop: What's happening here? . . . Mom!
Old lady: It's him.
Murderer: No! It's not me! I have an alibi! I was at the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment