Thursday, September 16, 2010

Vacation!

Warm Fuscia wall - Greece
Kefalonia, Greece! Enjoy...
Dog Days of Summer :: Oia, Santorini, Greece
parthenon

So, I'm only a few weeks into school, but I am SO longing for a Greek vacation right now.  I've always wanted to go. All the travel shows I've watched about it titillate my senses.  (I use the word titillate any chance I can, by the way.)  Those white-washed walls, cerulean oceans, blue roof tops, and that ancient architecture. . . . someone needs to get me an all-expense paid vacation to Greece STAT! I think I've figured out a solution - I'll just get a rich Greek boyfriend a la Paris Hilton.  There. Problem solved.

Les bons hommes du Radiohead are helping me through the tedious task of re-reading a ridiculously convoluted paper on Baudelaire. Woe is me. The first words to my short response: "To be honest, I had a really hard time understanding this article and was confused as to what exactly Johnson's point was at times." Just shows you how clever I am. Yes, sarcasm was intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment