Friday, September 3, 2010

Morning Wake Up Song Part Deux

Today's wake up song is a little more mellow (at least in the beginning). . . but I just woke up from a really sobering dream and I think a really upbeat song would just be too much of a shock for my system right now. It'll be a multi-step wake-up process today. MGMT's Flash Delirium will be my first stepping stone. Jimmy Eat World's Sweetness should finish the job.


Anyone see that video as a metaphor for creation. . . talking serpent/eel thing. . . weird anus machine. . . life sprung from said machine? . . . No? I think it's just because I have to tie everything to the Bible.  I find both members of MGMT so cute. I just wanna pinch their cheeks and put 'em in my pocket.



God, I've loved this song since like the 5th grade. When you're having a down day, try popping it into your car stereo full volume when you're driving around. Try it. It's an amazing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment