Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dying


my hair, that is.  I've gotten plenty of compliments on my semi-auburn locks which are now very root-acious right about now.  Naturally, my hair is a very dark brown with subtle reddish highlights.  However, they only made their appearance when I was in very bright sun which bothered me.   I wanted them to be perpetually there especially because I felt that my hair fell flat and boring in regular lighting.  So I, once afraid to ruin my long virgin locks, said, "Screw it." And I bought a box of $10 hair dye. The truth is in the compliments. I will once again be dying my hair in "Light Auburn" by Clairol's Perfect 10.  (Best hair color ever, by the way).  I am so glad I got over my fear of screwing with my hair.  I got so gutsy, I even cut it myself now.  AND I get compliments on my cut too.  Thank you internet! You have enabled me to become my own personal cosmetologist.  It's a lot of fun and I don't have to worry about  scissor happy hair lady.

I have decided that Scarlett Johanssen has the perfect shade of red.  I want it.

2 comments:

  1. hello sweety! love your sense of fashion! can you check out on mine? you will definetly love it! follow if you like it! i`ll return the favor! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I did hair forever (licensed cosmetologist) but I still hated doing my own hair.

    ReplyDelete